Time Flies

Avery Elizabeth is 8 weeks old today. Goodness, time flies. I am watching her sleep beside me right now and all I can do is smile. It is so fun to watch her develop and learn as we go who she is and who she will be. A few adjectives we already use to describe her: strong, beautiful, a bit prissy, thinker, smiley, precious, adorable and last but certainly not least she is a good sleeper! Things she is not a fan of: Eric's scruff (you go girl!), her brother body slamming her (he does it with love) and her car seat (makes for rough rides dropping and picking brother up from school). She will head into the world of "preschool" in a few weeks (when I head back to work) and I am already praying for the sick bug to stay away, that she has a peaceful adjustment and has fun making friends.

Margaret (April 14, 2010 at 4:46 PM)  

I came over from Lindsays blog:) You and I had our little ones about 3 days apart. I also had a repeat c-section! And we both have a boy and girl. I know its not that big of a deal but it made me smile! I love your blog!

Post a Comment