Avery's Room

I love it!
I have hesitated to post about it because I have been unable to capture the color of it perfectly due to lighting. But, you can trust me that it is the exact dusty rose color I desired.
 I knew I was going shabby chic all the way for her room! 

This bench, found in a thrift shop, was the piece that the entire room ended up being designed around.Because the bench had very distinct colors going on and her room was already painted in a bold color (Revival Rose by Dunn Edwards) I knew I needed to go neutral with the rest of the room. Two trips to an antique shop, a couple of purchases on Etsy and a handful of online purchases and this is what I got. 


Her bedding is white eyelet. 
The dust ruffle has two layers one in the eyelet 
and one in a white flowy organza.
the below photos are from carrie fay photography


It makes me very happy. I love sitting in there with her, praying for her and dreaming about her little life. 

Post a Comment