Ahhh...the room!

Decsion making is not my forte! It was tough to figure out which direction to go with Renn's room and now that we know it is a girl the daunting task of room direction is in front of me.

Luckily, I knew I am not a pinky pinky person so I wasn't going to go that route. So after looking at some web-sites and pictures I decided to go with our wedding colors (dusty rose, chocolate and ivory). The walls are dusty rose, the carpet is a shaggy chocolate, and everything else was going to be ivory. But, I hit a bit of a snag and couldn't find what I wanted furniture wise in ivory so now I have switched to all white. An antique store in Chandler, Arizona has been my savior! I have pretty much furnished the whole room from there and etsy.com. Oh, and then there is the one non-white piece. A precious bench I found at The Red Door (antique store) in Pinetop, Arizona. Pictures will follow soon - once I have a few more pieces in place. To be honest it is a room I would loved to have had or even have now. Isn't that what we get to do with our daughters? I love everything about it and sometimes just find myself sitting on the floor in there - dreaming and praying for her. I can't wait for her to enjoy it!

Post a Comment